I'm currently recruiting for a forward-thinking start up - they are a data consultancy and have been growing significantly in the last few months. They take pride in the work they do and make a conscious effort to work with clients who are dedicated to making the world a better place, working on projects which will improve sustainability and "do good".
They are looking for dedicated individuals to join their collaborative team, ideally someone who has two or three years of commercial experience under their belt - this is important as it is a client facing role.
Other key skills that are required are:
- Data cleaning and validation to provide data insight
- Data visualisation experience with either Power BI or Tableau
- Experienced in predictive modelling
- Experience using Python, R or similar
- Ability to work with key stakeholders with strong communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience using NLP technologies
- Experience working with large data sets
- Cloud skills
- Experience working in a consultancy environment
The company are offering a great opportunity to work with like-minded individuals who are on a journey to becoming the best in their field. They advocate continuous learning and encourage personal development at all levels, making sure you're always at the top of your game. Alongside this, you'll gain the opportunity to work with some really innovative and revolutionary companies.
Hit apply if this sounds interesting and you'd like to discuss further!