Job Title: Data Reconciliation Lead
Duration: 6 months
This role will be deemed inside IR35
The role is to lead the clients business efforts to reconcile its converted data as part of their global Finance and Procurement transformation programme. The role will sit in their data team and work across all Process towers as part of a multidisciplinary core team (process, data, org design, systems, change and communications) which is implementing a simplified and standardised landscape across the Group Finance function.
The role is important because the programme replaces a large part of their old Finance systems across the Group. This transformation includes the implementation of an SAP/HANA platform. In order to move from their old systems to new, they need to ensure their data reconciles from end to end.
The scope of the role is to manage the reconciliation efforts of the programme team, business, and shared services team in line with the overall data and Core UK delivery plans. This will include leading planning, progress meetings, stand-ups, logs, RAID, forecasts, reporting, resources and measures/KPIs, as well as critical engagements with the clients business stakeholders to deliver reconciled data through conversion cycles and the business cutover.
There will be a need to bring people together to find solutions to problems and work to tight timelines. Prior experience in a data reconciliation lead role and experience of R2R and S2P data is a must.
You will be supported by an experienced data lead, and coordinators, and will need to develop business partnerships to ensure delivery is the priority. You'll need to be able to think ahead, pre-empt requirements for key meetings, and drive the preparation for these. You'll also hold the pen on the status of data reconciliation for the Core UK project.
You need to have strong data reconciliation, project, communication, and organisational skills:
- Finance data conversion experience (systems and process), Enterprise scale, ideally SAP/HANA.
- Excellent communication skills, constructively engaging with team and business (written and verbal).
- Management of Microsoft Project plans, use of excel, production of PPT slide presentations, reports.
- Able to work at pace, producing accurate quality deliverables on time.
- Work collaboratively with peers in the data and process team leads and Subject Matter Experts in the business.
Desirable but not essential:
- Project management experience.
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA).
- Data conversion experience in a large, complex, and multi-national organisation.
- Data reconciliation lead experience.
- SAP HANA exposure.
- Agile & lean delivery practices.
Please submit your CV at your earliest convenience