Data Management Lead / Nottingham / 6 month contract / £650 - £700 per day Inside IR35
Leading client in the market is looking for a Data Management Lead to join the team
Data Management Lead
Initial duration - 6 months
Day rate: £650 - £760 per day inside ir35 (dependent on experience)
Role and responsibilities
- Strong Project manager with experience of designing and delivering sql server or MS access based tools for programme delivery
- Strong track record of delivering similar tooling in operating model, offshoring or business transformation programme.
- High level understanding of workforce data, workforce life cycle, hiring data, hiring process, redundancy process and workforce tools like workday etc..
- Experience of soliciting requirements from various teams like HR, Finance and technology functions
- Ability to work independently to understand central data team process in a challenging timeline and difficult stakeholder environment
- Manage a team of data analyst and data base developer
- Preferably ex management consultants with minimum 10+ years of experience
- Ability to establish and run governance forums with he, finance and data stakeholders across the programme
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted