Data Insight Consultant
Salary: £42,000 negotiable plus benefits
Location: Lytham St. Annes with remote hybrid working
My client is a global leader in digital transformation and is looking for an experienced Data Insight Consultant to help turn data from their distinguished clients into valuable, practical intelligence. This role would be perfect for someone that has the ability to interpret large and varied data-sets and is eager to communicate with prestigious clients in financial services and insurance.
You will be working within a relatively new data insight team, using your experience of presenting and managing data so that household names in the insurance and financial institution industry can use it to gain a better visual representation of their markets and gain operational intelligence. You will be a more senior role in the team and by leading, supporting and contributing to managing the work stack and being a lead point of contact for the business. They want would love someone with data mining and tech query experience.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to apply for security clearance.
- Experienced in working with large, complex data-sets.
- Significant experience of working within an analysis/insight function.
- Experienced in working with large, complex data-sets
- Experience of query writing (SQL, SAS, R or similar).
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop junior team members.
- Experience of BI/Visualisation tools (i.e. Power BI or similar).
- The opportunity to work on complex and projects for exciting clients
- A salary of £42,000 and attractive extra benefits
- Excellent career opportunities at a global company
- Internal and external training courses
- Working in an innovative environment with results-oriented colleagues and a committed manager
- Access to their knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals
Senior Data Insight Consultant, Big Data, Data-sets, SQL, SAS, R, Python, Power BI, Excel, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance