Our client is a market leader in Insurance industry based in London looking for a Data Governance Analyst who will be responsible for development and maintenance of data governance frameworks, policies and standards.
- Setting up and running Data Governance Committees or related forums.
- Involvement in specific Data Governance projects (e.g., data classification or creating glossaries) and in supporting IT and Business projects from a Data Governance point of view.
- Managing the tracking and resolution of data issues and incidents (including data quality ones).
- Driving improvements in data quality that lead to enhanced business outcomes.
- Developing and delivering Data Governance education and communications programmes.
- Carrying out Data-Governance and Data Quality-related investigations using query tools / programming languages.
- 5+ year experience of data governance, ideally in an insurance environment and with London market exposure.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific, mathematical, technical or business discipline relevant.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., CDMP Associate or BCS Practitioner etc.)
- Good experience in implementation of master data management / integration with systems and processes.
- Understanding of Data Governance as it pertains to Data Science / Analytics and selection, implementation and use of Data Governance tools.
- Hold excellent communication and Teamwork problem solving skills.