DATA ENGINEERING CONSULTANT
Remote based (must already be based in the UK)
Salary range: £45,000 - £65,000 p.a.
Our client is a growth SMB data driven consultancy (a Microsoft Gold partner), who enables customers to become truly data driven. This includes many aspects of project and programme delivery, and implementing technology is part of that journey!
Due to increasing project demand and expansion, they are seeking a Data Engineering consultant.
As a Data Engineer with this company you will be a dynamic, self-starting individual with a passion for implementing data solutions.
- The role requires adhering to a standardised architecture and following a consistent project approach across numerous customers.
- As a Data Engineer you will specifically support BI programmes and projects in design and implementation of the company's Microsoft Azure based Data and Analytics implementations.
- The Data Engineer will also be involved directly with clients, running data and infrastructure workshops and be responsible for gaining agreement from the company's CTO before work implementation work commences.
- While delivering implementations, Data Engineers will support others in the Data Engineering function, Business Applications function and in the Analytics Function, providing guidance and expertise regarding the Data Platform.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Multiyear experience in working with Microsoft Azure
- A solid Microsoft Stack understanding
- A willingness to learn modern data tools including Microsoft Azure Data Services and Master Data Management solutions.
- Coding skills i.e. Python (including PySpark) and SQL (desirable)
- Certificates in Azure, Data (desirable)