Data Engineer (ETL)
IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
Duration - Initially 6 months with the view to extend
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Telford / Remote (Within the UK)
- Software development activity across the full range of development lifecycle; requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, development, testing, implementation and live support. This may be within new systems development projects or enhancements and fixes to existing applications.
- Specific experience of data solutions development addressing data extraction, transformation and load (ETL) processing and data analytics and reporting requirements.
- Familiar with Agile software development principles and practices and experience of delivery as a member of an Agile Scrum team utilising Scrum methodology.
- Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
- Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Problem analysis, investigation and resolution
- Playing an active part in process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures
- Oracle database
- ETL tooling experience: Informatica
- Scripting/Programming languages: SQL, PLSQL
- Unix operating system including shell scripting
- Data modelling and design
Nice to have:
- AWS Cloud experience
- Analytics and Reporting: Business Objects, Pentaho BA
- Code management tools: Git, GitLab CI
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!