Data Engineer Preston(Hybrid Working - 3 days WFH) £40-50k+Excellent Benefits
My client are currently looking for a number of Data Engineers to join their team.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working with customers to understand their requirements & data and supporting the embedding of MDM throughout the organisation.
- Understanding and knowledge of MDM.
- An understanding of IT systems and the principles and approaches that effect their performance.
- Knowledge of supporting/producing data products.
- Experience of working with customers on Data projects to learn more about their requirements.
- Experience of explaining complex technical processes to customers in a simplified way.
- Experience of building data services including aspects of creating design specifications, data modelling/conditioning/integration, improving data quality, data governance, testing and deployment/support.
- Recent experience using SQL, writing queries using multiple tables, and understanding results.
- Exposure to ETL tools such as SSIS.
- Some experience/understanding of working with MDM tools such as (Semarchy,Informatica, TIBCO EBX), using datasets from numerous business domains.
(This is a hybrid working role and you will be expected to be on-site 2 days p/w and work remotely for 3 days)
These roles are urgent and my client will be interviewing immediately via a 1 stage process conducted through Skype call.
To apply please send your cv to Peter Bibby on the email address below