Remote with potential travel to Newcastle
2 months initially but likely to extend
Must be willing to engage via an umbrella company
My client is looking for a Data Engineer to help build a new web based solution for administering welfare claims
Essential skills and experience
- Development of data products to enable onward use of data by product teams.
- Raw data feeds for each of the services are processed and able to be interpreted by Digital Performance Analysts.
- Solution design and align with the clients Health and Disabilities wider objectives eg.
- Support the clients architecture community in solution design.
- Ensure solution design adheres to best practice
- Develop future roadmap of data processing capabilities
- Create implantation of data processes to transform raw service outputs according to data science use case needs.
- Create data linking mechanisms to remove barriers to data access
- Infrastructure as code developed and deployed using Health template standard.
- Working processes deployed and running in production.
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.