I'm currently recruiting for a Data Engineer for an innovative company based in Edinburgh. The company operate in the energy sector and help clients to optimise their use of energy, leading to a more sustainable future. The role will sit in the data science team and will act as a communicator between this team and the development team. This is a new role within the company so offers the opportunity to work on a completely new function where your work will make a real impact.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building data pipelines
- Transforming and maintaining data for the data science team to use
- Performing ETL processes
Required skills / experience:
- Strong skills in SQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience working with a cloud based role (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Strong Python skills
- Experience of building data pipelines with machine learning outcomes in mind
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with Redis
- Experience within the energy sector
As well as offering a fantastic role within a growing company, they also have great benefits and offer flexible working hours. If this sounds of interest, apply here!