Data Consultant - Digital Transformation Consulting
Grow your career with a global leader in Digital Transformation Consulting as a Senior Digital Workplace Consultant at Atos. We offer engaging opportunities, inspiring leadership and a flexible culture enabling you to flourish.
Individuality is our strength - for our people and our clients
In Atos we know the foundation of a high performing business is its people. We thrive on difference in an environment where our people can bring their authentic self to the workplace. We believe in everyone having a voice and access to opportunities to grow and develop in the direction which best suits them. We are a diverse range of 'real' people with deep expertise working together to innovate and create impressive solutions that delight our clients.
About the Digital Transformation Consulting (DTC) practice at Atos
As a member of DTC, you will operate within a fast-paced Consulting environment, comprised of more than 850 diverse and high performing experts worldwide. Our teams work on challenging digital projects that deliver creative and innovative solutions across multiple industries and sectors.
We deliver results for our clients by exploiting digital opportunities, ethically. Year on year we have delivered multiple award-winning projects recognised by the UK Management Consultancies Association. Our work is centred on corporate social responsibility, to ensure that what we deliver enables our clients and members of society to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
With Atos you will be part of an organisation that is a strategic leader in Decarbonisation. We are Europe's number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing and the worldwide Information Technology partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games. With 110,000 employees in 73 countries there is no shortage of routes to develop and be your best self.
What we offer
With this role you will join the Digital Workplace Sub-practice within the DTC team. This practice is responsible for working with clients to define, design and implement the next generation of workplace solutions which provide employees with tools to drive efficiency and accelerate business performance. The Digital Workplace team works across different industries and sectors, including Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Defense, Retail, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation, supporting our clients in their digital workplace journey.
About the role
Data currently presents the world with great opportunities, but also significant risk if not managed effectively.
Our consultants work in a variety of projects to solve clients' toughest data problems by combining industry experience, consulting, and analytical skills with data management capabilities to create a lasting impact. Our projects and clients vary greatly, and your responsibility will differ slightly based on the focus of the client engagement and your skillsets.
You'll build trusted relationships with business stakeholders and use new technologies available- to create data-driven programmes that transform their organisations. Your advice will help clients position their organisations to succeed in an ever-evolving marketplace
As a Data Consultant, you bring in Business Analysis, Data Analysis with Technical / Management skills. You will collect and analyse business requirements related to data to identify trends and help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. You are able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels. You work closely with a highly skilled Analytics team and strive to implement the best possible solutions for clients. You will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for candidates who are able to demonstrate skills and experience in some of the following:
- Business analysis experience.
- Requirement's elicitation and documentation e.g., producing functional specifications containing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage leadership to prioritise business and information requirements.
- Analyse new sources of data to ensure, quality, structure, uniqueness, coverage, and accuracy.
- Experience of waterfall and agile delivery methods and understanding appropriate applications.
- Experience in creating and reviewing process flow diagrams.
- Experience working with data-model diagrams, to understand relational structures.
- Understanding how data from multiple sources can be used to drive effective analytics solutions.
- Validate data quality through reports and tools to monitor and visualise data.
- SQL skills along with Data Modelling & Data Mapping Skills.
- Prepare reports and presenting these to management or clients.
- Using tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats.
- Assist in the further development of our market leading solution and delivery offerings and help produce proposal documents to showcase our capabilities to clients
- Have a keen interest in data and experience of operating in a client or business facing role
- Business Analysis skills and experience such as process improvement, process and Operating Model design and requirements / information gathering techniques
- Work effectively within an inclusive team to achieve common goals
- Be able to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge to achieve business outcomes
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
- Manage stakeholders using clear communications and be able to form strong client relationships
- Demonstrate an ability to think and address challenges in a creative manner
- Working on client facing projects
- Demonstrate knowledge of business glossary, data governance, data quality management principles
- Consulting experience,
- Experience of contributing to proposal writing, presentations and presales activities