Data Architect -London/Remote- 4-6 months (Possible extensions)
Role: Data Architect
Duration: 4-6 months (Possible extensions)
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Data Architect, to join them on a customer based project based in London/Remote. The assignment is an initial 4-6 month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella
- Mastery of core Data Architecture skills including:
- Data Analysis
- Data Profiling
- Data Modelling (ERD, Dimensional)
- Data Warehouse Design (Kimball, Inmon)
- Big Data Design (Lambda, Kappa)
- Data Lifecycle management
- Master Data Management & implementation patterns
- Data Integration patterns and methods
- Mastery of technologies involved in data management is required (database management systems, data services, data lakes)
- Mastery of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) and application thereof.
- Mastery of Data Architecture and Enterprise Architecture tooling such as PowerDesigner and BiZZdesign
- Experience of working with Agile Delivery teams and a knowledge of DevOps constructs.
In this role you will be part of an incredibly exciting and forward thinking organisation, working with the latest technology and making a difference in what you do.
If this sounds like you-apply now!