Hybrid working model, Data Analyst, MDM, Data Mapping, Data Model, SQL, ETL, Dynamic 365,
My leading client is looking for a Data Analyst to working alongside a Data Architect to an exciting opportunity to deliver transformational change, you will be contributing to the delivery of the data architecture. By investigating, understanding and documenting the current data landscape, how it interacts with processes and systems, you will be informed to support the transition into the new world. You will work to develop the data architecture for the project portfolio, working alongside the business analysts, application owners and, BI Data and Enterprise Architects to ensure that a consolidated and seamless design is prepared.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience of data models, database design development and ETL processes
- Strong Data Discovery skills
- Experience in Data Modelling and Data Modelling tools
- Ability to work with the DBA, and SME's to effectively analyse existing database sources, documenting table and column attributes within them, data relationships, data quality, data usage and data volumes.
- Ability to assist in design of new database sources
- Experience Master Data Management and Metadata Management
- Awareness of Data Security and GDPR
- Awareness of Data Governance
If this role sounds of interest please side me your profile ASAP