I'm currently recruiting for an analytics professional for a well-esteemed client based in Edinburgh. They are well known in the industry with aims of becoming the world leader in their profession. With these exciting plans comes a need to make better use of their data, hence why the position has come up. They are looking for someone to drive their data analytics strategy, allowing for better business decisions to be made through data insight.
- Performing data analysis
- Creating dashboards
- Developing data insight solutions
- Supporting data strategy
- Reporting findings back to stakeholders
- Strong data analysis skills (minimum 2 years experience)
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Knowledge of BI/MI reporting tools
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Adept in Excel
The role offers a great opportunity to step into a more strategic role whilst improving the company's decision making through data and analytics. You will be relied on as the SME for their analytics strategy, as well as being involved in building dashboards, data analysis and developing insight solutions. If this sounds like it could be of interest, apply below and I'll reach out to you directly!