Experis are currently recruiting for a large number of Data Analyst to support a large central government department. The Data Analysts are required to work with the contact centre operational teams, central programme product owners and build squads to supporting the automation and improvement of the International Arrivals Service Delivery.
- Undertake manual data manipulation and oversee automated procedures, to support the running of the operation.
- Will be troubleshooting where irregularities arise with the data
- Working with colleagues to track workarounds, risks, issues, dependencies and delivery milestones. Identify potential for further automation
- Working with the tech teams to deliver continual improvement.
- Integrating services into outsourced providers using Excel, Egress, and Salesforce
- Maintaining quality assurance, so experience in these platforms is essential.
Key skills required for the role
- Excel, Salesforce, Egress
- Quality Assurance
- Public sector programmes and delivery