ay rate subje
£500 Per day
As a data company, relies on Technology to enable the services that are developed and delivered to its customers. Within the 10000 Technology employees there are departments that support Product Development, Innovation, Architecture, Cyber Defence, Service delivery and Technology Risk.
This role is within the Group Technology Risk function which is a Second Line of Defence (2LoD) function that has the purpose to be specialists who oversee and are business partners in managing "enterprise" risk across the function through:
- Guidance: providing policies, frameworks, tools, techniques and support to enable risk to be managed in the First Line (1LoD). Where the 1LoD is both Business (Including external) and Technology facing
- Oversight and Challenge: Monitoring and assurance to provide a second opinion on the effectiveness of 1LOD. Reporting an independent and potentially aggregated view of the business. Horizon scanning the future Risk landscape including regulatory change.
This short term role will Support technical development/integration of end-to-end mapped data sources and reporting.
Working with a team of risk and architects to understand, link and manage data sources from various tools including ServiceNow, LeanIX and internal tools.
The new Operational Resilience function will build on the existing work with Third Party Suppliers, work with the IT DR and BCM functions. Key to delivery is the building of the data mapping and relationships.
The experience that the person contracted to this role will bring includes:
1. Experience analysing data sources and mapping different sources
2. Experience in validating data sources
3. Set up and maintain automated data processes
4. Produce and track key performance indicators
5. Develop and support reporting processes
6. Monitor and audit data quality
7. Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
8. Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
9. Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
10. Technology literate, but subject matter expertise not required
ct to negotiation)