Location: Osterley (currently working from home)
We are actively looking to secure a Data Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Data Gathering, Data Cleansing, Reporting, Visualisations across the Group
- Adaption of existing Powerpoint reporting to PowerBI (or other data visualisation / analytics tool)
- Automate and standardise dashboards across the Group
- Support Metadata team in UK, ITA and DE with their data strategy
- Add sophistication and automation to our reporting capabilities for Metadata
- Help to spot areas for improvement and automation, and where data-driven efficiencies can be deployed
- Hands-on experience in creating PowerBI/other automated data dashboards
- Experience in data sourcing, cleansing and manipulation
- Technical understanding, good comprehension, networked thinking
- Motivation & commitment, ability to work in an international team, customer orientation, joy of communication, ability to work under pressure and high resilience
- Ability to work, maybe from home for long periods, often in an autonomous fashion;
- Possessing a problem-solving mentality
- Analytical mindset - used to delivering data-driven analysis and proactively digging into anomalies, identifying trends and providing actionable insight
- Good communicator and able to balance stakeholder interests
- Eagerness to learn about how content gets to screen - i.e. ability to learn where their area of specialism fits in, and appreciate the wider context
- Proactive appetite for making things work better! A 'don't stop there' mentality.
- Data / statistics skills (general)
- Dashboarding & data visualisation skills (e.g. Power BI, Tableau etc - though we have an open mind here)
- Great if they have a background in data science; however, experience and skills in data, statistics & dashboarding could fit the bill
- High levels of numeracy
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to work as part of a team, and independently