Role: Data Analyst
Location: Knutsford - currently remote
We are actively looking to secure a Data Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Ensure adherence to daily schedule and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Develop analyse, and monitor Data analytics systems ( Adobe analytics, TeaLeaf, Customer Jounrey Tubemaps) and Product Dashboards / KPI scorecards.
- Prepare MI reports related to Product teams, Digital teams, Operations areas and Customer Journey owners.
- Identify process improvement opportunities through innovative techniques of analysis/segmentation.
- Manage and monitor quality for own work.
- Monitor and review the SLAs and provide daily / weekly reports to the client on SLAs and metrics.
- Analytical ability - Must have a clear understanding and experience in performing data analysis
- Technical skills - Including competence in the use of SAS, SQL, Excel, Adobe Analytics, Tealeaf and Tableau
- Team working - Ability to work with and in cross-functional and virtual teams across locations.
- Communication - Strong communication skills with the ability to think quickly understandable way for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable experience of working successfully in either Data Analysis roles
- Flexible approach to changing priorities/deadlines
- Experience of successfully creating and implementing designs for data centric solutions.
- Experience of Data Modelling.
- Experience of Oracle, RDS MySQL
- Experience of Database schema definition.
- Experience of RDBMS. (Oracle / MYSQL preferred)
- Broad IT experience with in-depth understanding of data strategies, data models, ETL design & development.
- Experience with Data Security.
- Has a background in a data analyst / developer / designer role with a range of experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and with impact to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal direction in a large often challenging environment to influence and drive change internally and with 3rd party suppliers.
- Be a team player coaching and mentoring aspiring colleagues into motivated and delivery focused individuals.