Role: D365 FO and CE Architect
Contract - 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Your primary role is to support clients in defining their strategic initiatives and supporting business drivers that will be enabled through the implementation of new technologies. You will manage & direct both client & business personnel in the delivery of complex implementation projects.
You are focused on the solution and how it delivers business value, articulating how such technologies achieve the objectives and streamline the current technology landscape.
As an Enterprise Architect you are not necessarily an expert in the specific technology in question, however you have a strong understanding of enterprise business systems and can articulate numerous approaches in leveraging their capabilities to deliver broad business requirements.
- Take ownership of engagement, relationship and solution direction in transition from Sales to Service Delivery. You will be capable of working closely with Solution SME's as well as business stakeholders at all levels
- You will take a pragmatic approach to value assessment and articulating the benefits or impacts of key design decisions. You can clearly articulate how these decisions will have a business impact or may incur technical debt, additionally you can demonstrate to your client pro's and con's of short-term tactical impact vs longer term strategic objective
- Have a wide exposure to business application platforms and have awareness of supporting technologies (including those from Independent Software Vendors)
- Lead the solution governance, as defined in the business methodology and be able to articulate various approaches to implementing change through clear identification of needs, scoping of impacts, definition of outcomes and execution in delivery
- Participate in project management governance as defined in the business methodology alongside the project manager and Solution/ Technical Architect/s
- Act as the primary engagement lead with the client's business architect / product owner, ensuring the direction of the solution is clearly articulated and is clearly meeting the client's needs
- Overarching ownership of the blueprint for the solution (addressing all high-level business requirements); participating with both functional and technical specialists throughout the duration of the project to maintain a clear definition of how design aspects will deliver the clients required business value
- Apply relevant problem-solving frameworks and techniques to client engagements and coaches the all relevant stakeholders to ensure that the proposed solution is simplified and pragmatic
- Articulate to the client the benefit of changing their business processes, policies, business rules and organisational role responsibilities to exploit standard functionalities / technologies that will ensure delivery of an extensible and flexible solution
- Propose when, and if appropriate lead, a proof of concept would be the right way to reach a conclusion to a design decision
- Create cost case analysis to support design decisions and articulate benefits associated when reviewing options. You should facilitate all activities and stakeholder management throughout this process whilst maintaining the pragmatism to articulate a balanced view
- Works collaboratively with leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, as well as intellectual property
- Build and maintain networks within business to ensure best practice is both shared with and received from other colleagues
Essential Candidate Skills and Experience:
10yrs experience in D365FO and CE, plus preferably Retail Front office roll-outs on a global scale as a EA.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design
- Analyse, understand, and dissect business processes
- Analyse an organisation's IT infrastructure
- Apply Microsoft integration techniques effectively
Use data- and process-modelling techniques
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!