Experis has an exciting new 12 month contract opportunity for an Endpoint Detection Specialist for a fully remote position, starting ASAP.
Title: Endpoint Detection Specialist
Rate: £409 per day (via umbrella)
Length: 12 months
This organisation is looking for an information security professional with expert level skill within the Endpoint Detection and Response scope of services and technology. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the key technologies used to provide the service to include, Gartner "Leaders" in this scope. The position will require supporting consoles and SaaS services, such as Cloud One and Crowdstrike.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Deploy AV/EDR management infrastructure
- Support Windows, Linux and AIX endpoints
- Manage exclusion configurations
- Assist with and support malware incidents with CSIRT
- Engage and collaborate with vendor on issues and incidents
- CISSP qualification would be looked at advantageously
- 5+ years experience supporting EDR services in a large enterprise
- Basic OS system administration skills in Windows, Linux and AIX
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions to problems
If you meet the above criteria, please apply to the position to be contacted by an Experis Consultant.