CyberArk Infrastructure Specialist
Start Date: July
Location: Remote / Milton Keynes
Are you currently on the lookout for your next hands-on technical IT role? If so, a leading financial client of mine is currently looking for a CyberArk Infrastructure Specialist to join their team.
Role Purpose: You will be responsible for Ensuring the delivery (and tractability) of the business requirements, business process design and functional design activities for security and PAM.
- Lead implementation of CyberArk from a technical perspective (removal of personalised access and local accounts, implementation of non-personalised break glass accounts, password rotation & screen recording)
- Ensuring the delivery (and tractability) of the business requirements, business process design and functional design activities for security and PAM
- Provide Infrastructure SME and take a hands-on lead to remediate backlog items including technical vulnerabilities. penetration test findings and improve Privileged access management practice
- Develop automated account discovery processes for in-scope components
- Provide technical information to Client's headquarter colleagues to support the development of new CyberArk CPM plug-ins and Privileged Session Manager connectors/dispatchers
- Act as a liaison between the Access Control team and internal Infrastructure teams
Essential Candidate Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in Managing Infrastructure
- CyberArk implementation experience
- Windows Server experience
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact me now. Available through phone or email!