Cyber Security Transformation Principle Consultant
3 months - Could last up to 3 years
Do you want to be part of an award winning organisation at the forefront of technology? why Wait? Apply now!
We require an experienced OT cyber security professional to support the delivery of a plan for the SSTP for this UK Critical National Infrastructure utility. In addition to a proven track record in and deep understanding of OT/ICS Cyber Security the role also requires senior strategic approach at c-level, soft skills such as hosting collaborative workshops with the client stakeholders to shape strategy, along with consulting and advisory skills to lead and influence a wide range of stakeholders. The end goal is to produce an agreed OT Cyber Security organisational and technology transformation roadmap.
Key Profile Attributes
- Understand the context and priorities of a Northern Powergrid CISO,CIO and OT leadership
- Have a broad knowledge of OT Cyber security architectures, governance and best practice
- Understand what works and what doesn't in OT Cyber programmes
- Able to lead an OT Cyber Transformation program across the United Kingdom
- Evangelise, educate and influence
- Resonate with stakeholders from board level to blue collar
- Collaborate with OT and IT stakeholders to ensure change is done 'with' and not 'to' them.