Job title: Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Contact: 31st Dec 2024 (potential to extend)
Our client has chosen to do something incredible. They are totally transforming their business and building our future on smoke-free products that are a better choice than continued smoking. Ultimately we want to stop selling cigarettes for good and as soon as possible.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It is an exciting, ever-changing environment - ideal for the person who is driven, disruptive and dynamic. It you are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you will enjoy it. There is endless space to develop too, so you are progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor for and triage alerts from a variety of tools.
- Write and/or contribute to daily, weekly and monthly strategic reports.
- Identify zero-day and critical vulnerabilities that require priority patching.
- Conduct investigations to enhance ongoing cyber security incidents.
- Continuous improvements and tuning of rule sets.
- Seek to satisfy stakeholder intelligence requirements.
- Proficient in cyber threat intelligence practices, covering strategic, operational and tactical domains.
- Ability to think critically.
- Experience in using threat intelligence frameworks, methodologies and tooling.
- Understanding of vulnerabilities/CVE's and the attributes of a CVSS score.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Will fit in with a small, dynamic team, but also has the ability to work alone with minimal support
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer