Cyber Solution Architect
£65,000 (circa) + Car Allowance + Bonus
Our client is a leading global service provider who are in the process of growing their Cyber Services team based in Berkshire. They are seeking an experienced Solution Architect to play an active part in establishing a center of delivery excellence in Cyber solutions. The role will involve taking responsibility for the technical solution, working with the Programme to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Experienced in analysis of customer requirements, leading on solution delivery, creating solution prototypes covering physical build and emulated environment tools.
- Practical skills and knowledge in Networking, Network Management, Infrastructure and automation solutions. Desirable technical skills include Juniper certification (switching and configuration)
- Track record of producing high and low level solution designs covering multiple technology areas, meeting the business and technical requirements and any specific security measures. This includes experience of designing solutions utilising PKI, and performance modelling.
- Experienced in the analysis and trouble-shooting of complex issues, mitigating business, technical, and operational risks, and making recommendations to senior management.
- Demonstrable experience of working with multiple teams, supporting project managers in planning and reporting activities, service readiness, and providing guidance and support to live service teams.
For the successful candidates relevant skills and experience the client is offering a competitive salary and package. Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.