Experis are working with a large organisation who require a Cyber Security Specialist who is an expert in the Intrusion Detection and Prevention space.
Rate: Market Rate
End: 30th August 2022
We are looking for an information security professional with expert level skill within the Intrusion Detection and Prevention services and technology. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the key technologies used to provide the service to include, Gartner "Leaders" in this scope. The position will require management of host and network intrusion prevention service hardware, software, policies, alerting and service lifecycle management.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Deploy, configure, and manage IDSP services for Cloud managing infrastructure and commercial systems
- Support management platform; OS, virtual appliance and/or physical appliances
- Build and manage policy configurations
- Assist with and support malware incidents with CSIRT
- Engage and collaborate with vendor on issues and incidents
- CISSP Preferred
- 5+ years experience supporting IDPS services in a large enterprise
- Basic OS system administration skills in Windows, Linux and AIX
- Intermediate network administration skills and through understanding of OSI Model
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions to problems
If you meet the above criteria, please apply to be contacted by an Experis Consultant.
Please note: You will not be considered if you are not located within the UK and have a Right to Work.