Cyber Security Operations Manager
A Cyber Security Manager is required to join an established Cyber & Intelligence Group, the professional home for cyber security consultants, cyber security analysts, threat intelligence analysts, security engineering and attack specialists, high grade & applied cryptosecurity specialists, and simulated threat and attack specialists. This is a broad community of cyber security professionals at all levels from early careers to nationally recognised experts, with significant experience addressing the cyber security challenges across defence, national security and critical infrastructure clients.
The cyber & intelligence professionals are flexibly deployed to a wide range of cyber security roles in our market facing cyber business, as part of a multi-disciplinary team working anywhere in the company, or to work embedded with clients. The company do their best to align your aspirations with the constantly changing opportunities.
They actively promote a culture of continuous learning. The variety of highly significant, challenging (often leading edge) and interesting work across government and private sector, combined with their in-house breadth of experience, provides an almost unparalleled learning environment whatever your previous experience. They supplement this with appropriate external training & certifications aligned to our business needs.
You will take responsibility for the day to day operational cyber security activity across an organisation or programme in accordance with a security management system, for example ISO27001 or a government accredited security management system. Reporting to a head of operations or similar and supported by an experienced cyber security functional Leader, who will support your professional and personal development.
What's in it for the Cyber Security Operations Manager?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- a high degree of personal autonomy (within the agreed objectives of the role)
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
- Good work life balance including flexibility/hybrid working
Essential Skills for the Cyber Security Operations Manager:
- Hold or be eligible for SC clearance
- Prior experience in an operational Security Management role
- Experience of IS27001 or similar government system of security management and accreditation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Be able to ensure security controls are tested and measured as required.
- Experience of leading reviews with external accreditation bodies
- Willingness to travel to client sites main in the UK and, perhaps, overseas
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas. If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Security Operations Manager then please apply via the link.