Our Central Government client are recruiting for a number of Senior Security Architects. The roles will require either SC or DV Security clearance.
Design & deliver, secure (agile driven), cloud based, security architecture. Ensure that specified security controls/counter-measures mitigate, minimise, or treat discovered risks are pragmatic, appropriate and cost effective
Technical assurance of projects to ensure they comply with the security architecture, covers both new systems and their integration with legacy.
- Defining the security architecture for our digital platform (Platform, endpoints, networks & application)
- Demonstrating how security architecture addresses technical risks identified by independent IA team
- Assuring end to end technical security where shared solutions are being used
- Focus is on cloud architectures but will also include Crown Hosted solutions where applicable
Key Skills / Experiences
- Have proven track record of designing accredited cloud based security architectures for large and complex organisations
- Have in depth knowledge of AWS security tools, open source security controls and experience of Automated security testing tools
- In depth understanding of cloud technologies. Specifically, secured cloud solutions previously on cloud platforms (e.g. MS, AWS, Google, Skyscape )
- Experience of a broad range of networks and underlying IT technologies and environments (e.g. container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes)
- In depth understanding of cloud based, open source and traditional security technologies, controls and an in depth understanding of security specific protocols (e.g. TLS, Kerberos and SAML)
- Lead IA/Security Architect (LCCP) and Certified Senior Information Risk Adviser (SCCP)
- Experience of GDS best practices