Cyber Security Analyst (SME)
Our client are two years into a 5-year IAM transformation programme leveraging the capabilities of CyberArk Platform (self-hosted) & SailPoint. This role is working within the IAM programme team on one or more PAM (Privileged Access Management)/IAM (Identity Access Management) projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for managing large datasets of privileged account and identity data, using Excel (Vlookups/Pivots/formulas) to correlate into information which will be used for onboarding and remediation activities.
- Additional data/information gathering to understand the actual current usage of accounts/identities will be required through business engagement/communication. The candidate will be working with SMEs within the project to complete discovery and analysis to prepare for onboarding of the accounts into CyberArk platform.
- Must have demonstrable experience working on PAM onboarding projects with large global organizations and IAM projects
- Understand how Privileged Access Management controls can be used in an Enterprise environment to protect the business assets and meet security standards, ideally with target to CyberArk platform. Complexities with password rotation and Privileged Service Accounts
- Excellent communication, business engagement and presentation skills
- Defining, designing, executing and collating questionnaires where information needs to be gathered from many individuals/groups
- Capturing requirements (workshops/meetings), validating use cases and documenting, with functional / non-functional requirements (e.g. Business Requirements Document/MoSCoW)
- Discovery through engagement with teams/business process flows, documenting (Visio flowcharts/swim lanes/functional diagrams) the AS-IS process, working with SME on developing TO-BE processes and then presenting back to stakeholders for input/approval
- Assist with definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical/operational feasibility
- Assist with remediation plans, ongoing engagement, documenting test cases, execution of testing and capturing feedback
- Delivery focused, with agility to respond to changing requirements, multiple projects and manage challenges
- Assisting with developing of operational documentation and transitioning across processes to BAU teams
- Work across multiple teams and multiple regions globally
- To manage and provide progress reports and burn down charts during onboarding activities
- Demonstratable experience in analysis/discovery/onboarding of privileged service accounts, including application accounts (CyberArk SMEs will complete onboarding and CyberArk activities)
- Experience with CyberArk DNA data reports
- Experience with Identity projects in Cloud environments (AWS/Azure)