Cyber Security Pre-sales Solution Architect
Location- UK wide
We are looking for a Cyber security pre-sales solution architect to help customers secure their businesses by working with them to address the challenges of operating in a digital economy. Cyber security work with customers to develop the solution that addresses their business challenges by harnessing the power of the company's partnerships.
This role within the company delivers a broad range of Cyber Security services to clients globally. We provide a range of Managed Security Services to clients from purpose-built Security Operations Centres (SOC). Successful candidates will join a rapidly growing cyber security pre-sales team, located across the UK, which is continually dealing with emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
The Cyber Security business line is responsible for the solution development, integration and delivery of Cyber Security services from the company's Cyber Security product and services portfolio. In addition, Portfolio and Partner management is also aligned into the Cyber Security Business Line.
The company is a global leader within digital transformation, whose aim is to inspire candidates and their people to make the right choices, collectively and individually, to shape the future of the information space. The company has a real focus on growing as a team and supports their employees to grow and develop their skills too.
- Ensure solution designs are aligned to architectural and technology standards - IDS/IPS, UEBA, EDR, SIEM, CASB, Proxy, Encryption, Cloud Security, Managed SOC, DLP
- Ensuring architectural governance is maintained throughout presales and sales cycle. Manage technical risk register ensuring solution development and ensure transfer, mitigation or acceptance is documented
- Identify appropriate technical controls during PQQ, RFI, RFP, ITT and BAFO stages producing high quality written and verbal output to support the process
- Perform bidding activities such as establishing a cost structure, assessing solution risks and participating in client's interactions
- Collaboration with BDS Cyber Security Portfolio to achieve a higher degree repeatability and alignment of solutions to portfolio standards and established partnerships
- Specific skillset and knowledge in Identity Access Management (IAM), utilising but not limited to CyberArk, Ping and Sailpoint technologies.
- Extensive experience in cyber security
- Architecture design experience in complex enterprise systems
- Extensive experience in security architectures and cyber technical controls including protective monitoring, vulnerability management, data loss prevention, and access identity management
- Experienced in information security regulatory and compliance standards
- Demonstrate understanding and context across the broader IT infrastructure stack (Good understanding of cloud, big data) relevant to cyber security emerging threats and remediation techniques
- Client focused thinking with a strong combination of technical and business relevance; ability to build big-picture vision and to deep dive to specific technical topics
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If you believe that you are a good fit for this role, please do not hesitate to submit your CV with a cover letter if possible. We are more than happy to answer queries and help with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for an individual in this field of work who is ready to maximise their potential.