Duration: 2 months
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Cyber Architect to join them on a customer-based project based Remotely. The assignment is an initial 2-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella Role.
- Consult on designs by providing security assurance reviews in-sprint and end-sprint through threat modelling and subsequent risk assessments (collaborating with architects and being an approval party).
- Help design robust security for microservice architecture (APIs), containers (Kubernetes), on-premise and cloud services (primarily in AWS).
- Help teams ensure Products and Projects/ Programmes are secure by design, within the risk appetite, and meet compliance requirements, group standards and policies.
- Contribute to the Enterprise Architecture & Design Practice within group cyber by reviewing security standards, controls, and policies and recommending enhancements.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment to the cybersecurity strategy, securing the bank's technology, whilst maintaining, protecting and enhancing HSBC's values, reputation and stakeholder value.
- Help teams ensure compliance with internal audit and governance processes.
- Kong and Kubernetes knowledge would be an advantage
Apply now if this sounds like you!