A Crypto Security Engineer is required by a prestigious organisation in their Malvern offices.
Join the team which play a key role in the modernisation and transformation of high-grade crypto capability to Government and commercial clients across the UK. Our expert team provide technical advice and design aspects of systems that include cryptography and key management.
As one of our Crypto Security Engineers, you will be involved with a variety of levels of maturity of systems, ranging from research into future concepts for cryptography, through requirements and architecture for future systems, through design of systems that use cryptography, to modifying in-service systems.
As well as the opportunity to hone your skills & develop your knowledge of the underpinning technology, we have a strong commitment to personal development. So, as well as learning from colleagues you'll be able to enhance our capabilities through service specialisation and funded research projects. The scope for career development is limited only by your personal dedication and drive.
What's in it for the Crypto Security Engineer?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse international organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
- Commitment to help maintain a good work/life balance
Skills required for the Crypto Security Engineer:
- Eligible for or hold SC clearance
- Qualified to at least University Honours Degree or equivalent (minimum upper second class).
- You will have postgraduate experience, either in academia (i.e. MSc, PhD) or industry, in a related field (information security, cryptography, computer/network security).
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific, and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
All our team members are highly innovative, able to develop/analyse solutions, interpret customer requirements and understand/shape both the "big picture" and technical details. We have an adaptable and flexible approach to work, and have a willingness to support each other and the wider team
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Crypto Security Engineer and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.