Competitive Salary & Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and motivated Solicitor to join a growing team within an organisation with an excellent and well-deserved reputation in the Legal market, to focus on the area of Criminal Law.
Although previous Criminal Law experience is desirable, the client is also happy to consider applicants who would like to make a move into Criminal Law so no Criminal experience is required!
- Conduct discussions with the police on evidence requirements and charge.
- Analyse, review, prepare and present challenging, serious and sensitive cases in the Courts
- Review case files and charging decisions, providing legal advice on cases to be presented in both the Magistrates and Crown Courts
- You will be expected to deal with your own case load
- A competitive salary plus generous benefits package is on offer, as well as a strong flexible working policy
- A confident and professional solicitor with excellent client handling skills and legal background
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Communicating and influencing skills
- Able to work effectively as an individual as well as within a team
This is a permanent position working for a highly reputable organisation. They offer competitive benefits including a gold standard pension scheme and excellent flexible working options. They are happy to consider applications to work on either a full or part-time basis.