CRM Manager Haydock(mostly remote) £45,000-£55,000 + Bonus(£4500)
My client are a leading nationwide retailer.
They are currently looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their team based out of their Haydock head offices.
This is a mostly remote role and you will only be required to be onsite a few days per month
Overall, Purpose of the Role:
- Creation & operational implementation of the clients CRM strategy aligned to the Velocity strategy goals
- Own the entire CRM journey for all live, lapsed & prospect customers via Marketing outbound comms - email, SMS, push notifications and print (loyalty & acquisition)
- Improvement of data health and opportunities to the Digital, Marketing, Data Governance & Sales Teams
- Influence & direct CRM change management with the Product Owner
- Lead CRM across the buisness, educating and proposing new ways of working
Ideally 3 years CRM Management experience
Accreditation from one of the leading CRM platforms(not essential)
Proven and documented experience in Microsoft CE, Salesforce or Hubspot
Knowledge of leading-edge CRM platforms & methodologies
Advanced knowledge of CE or comparable platforms
Mostly Hybrid role- Only need to be onsite a few times a month, Flexible working, Bonus(£4500), Private Healthcare,Life Assurance, Excellent Annual Leave, Pension...
For an immediate MS Teams interview please send your cv to Peter Bibby on the email address below...