Business Analyst - Credit Risk
Initially running until end of Dec 22
The Risk BA will be supporting on a range of risk projects/topics to gather and document requirements. Predominantly this will be to support with the implementation of our credit risk strategies;
- Credit Decision Platform (CDP) - the purpose of the project is to replace our existing software (Decision Strategy) with CDP. This is the software where the credit risk strategy for new credit applications is housed, including links to the CRA's, scorecards, machine learning, policy rules etc.
- Affordability - upgrade of our affordability strategy at point of application to use Experian's latest product offering to assess whether the applicant is able to afford the proposed monthly rental (this strategy is contained within the 3rd party Decision Strategy software mentioned above).
- Behavioural scorecards - replacement of existing behavioural scorecards in BI - the live contracts on book are scored through these scorecards every month to assess the probability that the customer will enter into default - the output is fed into our monthly credit risk provision.
- Other support as required, for example NFP.
- Background of working on previous Credit Risk projects
- Good communication skills - the CDP and affordability topics especially will require the BA to communicate and manage multiple different stakeholders - internal product teams, HQ, multiple external suppliers and the CRA's.
- Technically capable - the projects are technical and complex so we need someone who is able to understand the subject matter and technical details quickly. For instance they would need to work with solution architects, web developers in order to gather the requirements.
- Analytical/problem solving - Based on previous experience the implementation of these type of projects is typically very complex
Please submit CVs today!