My client, a Global Retail bank is looking for a Business Analyst within their Credit Risk team.
The ideal candidate to support and deliver a number of Data project with knowledge of Apache Spark to support and deliver of migration of analytics software infrastructure.
A data strategy is being implemented consisting of MI and Data focused projects supporting business and regulatory requirements, with a goal of moving significant processes to Cloud.
The successful candidate will form an integral part of the Data Management function and will be actively involved in the definition of business requirements, global data strategies and implementation activities.
- Experienced in manipulating large data sets in the ETL and data modelling contexts using Apache Spark
- Proven experience in analyst / engineering role with programming skills in Python / Scala
- Experience with other ETL Hadoop and cloud technologies is desirable
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- SAS is desirable
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to code analysis and validation
- An understanding of the principles of credit risk and the corresponding regulatory models and processes