Be a part of a revolutionary change
Our client has chosen to do something incredible. There are totally transforming their business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
The Consumer Group is undergoing a critical overhaul as we look to transform into an agile, consumer-centric business that harnesses technological innovation to deliver inquisitive, science-backed alternatives to millions of adult smokers around the world. It is only by focusing on our strategic priorities and the right organization that we are fully enabled to deliver what matters the most for our consumers along their journey toward better alternatives - a smoke-free future.
The overall purpose of this position will be the conceptualisation and development of creative solutions for our Reduced Risk Products - replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products that we are currently developing, assessing and commercializing.
- Provide creative direction and leadership for all visual design projects within the company.
- Conceptualize and implement innovative design solutions that align with the company's brand identity and objectives.
- Lead all aspects of and guide the creative team to ensure high-quality and cohesive visual output.
Adobe Suite Proficiency
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in the Adobe Suite, particularly in Photoshop, for creating visually stunning and impactful designs.
Visualization and Design
- Ensure that all designs meet the highest standards of creativity, aesthetics, and brand consistency.
- Collaborate closely with in-house teams, including marketing, product development, and sales, to understand project requirements and deliver designs that meet business objectives.
- Foster a creative and collaborative in-house environment to improve team productivity and efficiency.
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Promote a culture of teamwork and collaboration within the creative team and across departments.
- Work closely with copywriters, photographers, and other creative professionals to integrate various elements into cohesive design projects.
- Effectively communicate and present creative concepts to internal team members, ensuring alignment with project goals and brand.
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to team members to enhance their skills and improve project outcomes.
- Co-ordinate multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop project timelines and collaborate with project managers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Specialize in creating visual content for the tobacco, spirits, and alcohol industries, understanding the unique challenges and opportunities within these sectors.
- Validated experience as a Creative Director or in a similar creative leadership role.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of creative projects, particularly those related to tobacco, spirits, and alcohol.
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite, with a focus on Photoshop.
- In-house background with experience collaborating across different departments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong project management skills.
What we offer:
Our success depends on all people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join the client and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business - our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
The client is an Equal Opportunity Employer