Content System Engineer
Location - London
Salary - £40,000
We currently working with Europe's leading media and entertainment broadcaster and due to continued growth are actively expanding their Content System Engineering team.
The Content System Engineering team is at the cutting-edge of the latest content management and processing systems and technologies. We are extremely passionate about what we do and have an exciting opportunity to hire a 24/7 shift-based Content Support Engineer who will be able to resolve incidents to ensure our systems are operating as efficiently as possible.
What you'll do:
- 24/7 platform support of Content Processing Systems ensuring platform stability.
- Understand platform performance with goal to predict and prevent problems.
- Investigate and resolve incidents ensuring we meet customers high expectations, and our service availability targets.
- Collaborate with system specialists and operational staff to support a wide range of systems, workflows and projects.
- A team player with the ability to work well in a globally distributed cross-functional environment.
What you'll bring:
- Excellent problem-solving, prioritising and organisational skills.
- Good understanding of broadcast IT technologies.
- Understanding of Content Management and MAM systems.
- Understanding encoding and streaming technologies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
If this is of interest please click the link to apply