Social Media / Video Producer
- £250 - £285 Per Day (Inside IR35)
- 3 Months Initial
- Travel into London 2/3 times a week
This is working with an amazing government organisation and you'll be partnering up on delivery a numerous digital projects.
- Develop storyboards and narratives
- Create high-quality, share able digital content that supports them and engages well
- Prepare and conduct the filming and interviewing of a range of stakeholders
- Interview celebrities or ministers, ensuring lighting, audio and camera equipment is prepared
- Experience in film and animation
- Experienced in animation and filming skills
- Experience creating digital content
- Good understanding of social media content, trends and audiences
Please apply for immediate consideration.