Content Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Content & Social Media
Other key relationships: Marketing director; divisional managing directors; operations directors; managers and consultants; marketing team; external suppliers
An exciting opportunity to join a global company within their in-house agency. A role for an experienced and creative marketing professional, with excellent copywriting skills.
- Creative and commercially minded
- Strong communication and copywriting skills. Proven ability of writing persuasive copy. Ability to interpret complex concepts into digestible and accessible messages.
- Capable of adding strategic guidance
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Team player with ability to operate independently
- Ability to form strong and effective working relationships with people at all levels across the organisation
- Confident, resourceful and a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment where challenge is the norm and issues are widely varied.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills, including long-form copywriting
- Experience of implementing integrated, strategic content marketing campaigns across multiple channels with evidence of success
- Experience managing social media campaigns
- Analytical skills - ability to interpret statistical data
- Proven project and campaign management ability.
- Experience with HubSpot, DotMailer or similar marketing automation platform
- Use of social media advertising platforms (FB Ad Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Some experience with creative design software and/or video editing.
- Improved clickthrough rates
- Social engagement
- Email open rates