Content Designer - GDS/Healthcare
London (Remote for the foreseeable)
Our client requires a Content Designer to join their thriving team in London. The Content Designer will be confident working with stakeholders and in particular clinical teams translating medical terminology into citizen friendly content.
The project involves working on a contact centre agent system and citizen facing system within their service design team. The Content Designer will create content and work with the Interaction Design team to prototype the new digital service and call scripts.
- Help to review and create content on a citizen facing journey.
- Provide support to the call centre team, reviewing and refining call centre scripts.
- Work closely with user researchers, service designers and interaction designers.
- Take a problem a user has or a task they want to do, then present the information, Content can be audio, video, a diagram or a map, for example.
- Ensure the user interface (UI) text is clear and easily understood.
- Make the user journey intuitive ensuring appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format.
- Incorporate new content changes into the service without disrupting user journeys.
- Aim to meet a young reading age in order to ensure accessibility, also considering health literacy.
- Experience working to Government service standards
- Previous Healthcare experience
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.