Job Title: Content Designer
Location: London / Croydon / Hursley with possibility of remote working
Clearance: Eligible for SC, active SC is preferable
Duration: initial ASAP start until June 2022
Our client requires an experienced Content Designer to join a team delivering new services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio.
You be an experienced in operating in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Scoping, writing and editing user-centred content to ensure it's accurate, timely, relevant, accessible and written to style
- Using analytics, feedback and research to inform content decisions
- Clearly articulating the benefits of adopting an accessible, user-centred design approach to stakeholders and team members
- Managing rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals
- Presenting your ideas clearly and convincingly, both verbally and in writing
- Providing constructive feedback on other designer's work to support their professional development
Should have the right skills and experience and wish to be considered for this role apply now.