Job Title: Content Designer x2
Location: Remote and Liverpool Office 2/3 days per week if/when required
Duration: initial 12 months
Clearance: Active SC preferred, will accept eligible currently
Our client is looking for two Content Designers to join a new team delivering a new Service as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation. The new services will be discovery for paperless Apps and digital certs discovery.
As a Content Designer, you as accepted to create and communicate meaning throughout product or service experiences for users and customers.
You must have the following core skills include:
- Modelling and formatting content into viable, feasible, and desirable solutions
- Researching and studying the subject and context to inform content
- Writing, curating, and editing content for accuracy, clarity, and usability
- Simplifying complex content for users
- Creating content that drives user actions
- Defining and applying consistent voice and tone throughout content journey
- Defining content goals and journeys based on user or customer goals
- Localizing content for specific audiences and markets
- If you have worked with Gov/public client would be a plus
Apply now should you like to be considered for the role.