IN SCOPE OF IR35
£420 per day
Role Description Collaborates primarily with UX/UI Designers and User Researchers to design written content for transactional services. Reports to Scrum Master, Product Lead and Digital Service Manager.
Make complex language and processes and make them simple to understand. Develop content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use it.
Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally. Leads on all aspects of Content Design.
* Research of subject
* Discussion with stakeholders and experts
* Initial drafts of content to fit with UX design
* Collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding
* Iterating content.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable.
* Experience of user-centred design.
* Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content.
* Proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment.
* Experience in working with content management and publishing systems.
* Proficient in writing Markdown