Consulting Engineer - Contract - Remote
We are looking for a Consulting Engineer to join a multinational client of ours on a contract basis.
As a Consulting Engineer you will be responsible for defining architectures, configuring software, and implementing solutions for customers deploying software and associated applications. You will also be responsible for the technical deliverables on a project as well as helping the Managing Consultants with managing the customer and project.
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience implementing packaged applications, preferably financial applications software.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with programming XML, Java using OO concepts, in a commercial environment.
- Familiarity in working within, and defining, a structured project delivery methodology.
- Ability to facilitate and perform business and application requirements gathering sessions.
- In-depth understanding of Web Applications, DB2, Oracle database, and J2EE Application Server technology, including JSPs, Servlets, IBM WebSphere/BEA WebLogic.
- Familiarity with Risk Management, Business Intelligence, Corporate Governance, Data Asset Management and/or Business Process Management solutions.