We are currently working with a leading Business Consultancy firm who are looking to expand their capability within their Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) consulting teams.
They are looking for a Communications or Media Consultant, focused on providing consultancy around digitization, process improvement and automation for business within the CMT space
-As a CMT Consultant you will demonstrate knowledge of industry dynamics and market trends in providing recommendations to clients based on best practices.
-You will Drive advisory engagements through assessment of business processes using Automation, Optimisation and other transformation levers and deliver world class "out of box" solutions to clients which have proven value and business case
- You will be involved in identifying and recommending additional improvement opportunities to clients through consultative review of business problems.
- Interpreting the results from multiple project components and translating findings into clear and compelling recommendations and solutions.
- Partnering with clients to ensure Lean / Six Sigma transformation expectations are integrated into their business planning process and operating philosophy
- You would come with good knowledge of industries around Media, Communication and Technology and an excellent understanding of current Digital ecosystems.
- You would need a good understanding of current Digital ecosystem, which includes latest tools and trends on Automation, AI, ML, Cognitive and block chain etc.
- You would have excellent knowledge of Delivery and Process improvement Methodologies and strong Project & Change Management capabilities.
- Experience on consulting assignments which aimed at reducing turnaround times and streamlined processes across various domains
What to expect
- Location: Some site-based work / flexible work - office is in London
- Salary: Flexible based on experience - very competitive and in line with Market rates.
- Perks: Competitive benefits including Health Plans, Training, Bonus Scheme, Development Initiatives and Pension Plans based on seniority.