Up to £35,000
Permanent or Contract
Experis IT is working with an exciting brand based in Birmingham who are recruiting for a Configuration Engineer to join their dynamic IT team.
The role of the Configuration Analyst will be providing configuration management to several internal applications and designing and providing upgrades to third-party applications or systems. You will design and deliver applications on low-code development platforms such as Microsoft Power Automate and monitor systems and applications to provide recommendations of improvements. You will be developing applications following the Software Development Lifecycle and create integrations between different applications and systems. You will also support the wider IT teams with issues or queries which may amount and provide support where necessary ensuring a high level of customer service skills is shown.
The description provided is a snapshot of the overall position and the successful candidate may be asked to carry out tasks outside of the description.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team and discuss with the wider IT teams any issues they may be having.
- Expert analysis, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and development tools within a Microsoft environment.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience working in a configuration role, or a similar position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and Power Automate is desirable.
Tech Skills Required
- Experience in a Microsoft Environment
- Power BI Platform
- Power Automate Platform
- SQL DBA
If you're ready for your next career challenge and would make a great fit for this role, click the link to apply today.
At Experis, we're the global leader in professional IT resourcing and solutions, operating in more than 50 countries worldwide. Thanks to our expert industry knowledge, history of success and strong relationships with organisations large and small, we're perfectly placed to match specialist IT professionals into permanent and contract assignments.