Experis IT is recruiting for a Configuration Analyst based in Birmingham to join our clients growing IT team and provide configuration management to several internal applications.
The role of the Configuration Analyst will be providing configuration management to several internal applications and designing and providing upgrades to third-party applications or systems. You will design and deliver applications on low-code development platforms such as Microsoft Power Automate and monitor systems and applications to provide recommendations of improvements. You will be developing applications following the Software Development Lifecycle and create integrations between different applications and systems. You will also support the wider IT teams with issues or queries which may amount and provide support where necessary ensuring a high level of customer service skills is shown.
The description provided is a snapshot of the overall position and the successful candidate may be asked to carry out tasks outside of the description.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team and discuss with the wider IT teams any issues they may be having.
- Expert analysis, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems and development tools within a Microsoft environment.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience working in a configuration role, or a similar position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and Power Automate is desirable.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply.