Company Secretarial Support
Contract until 30th September 2021
Based in Canary Wharf, London
Day rate up to £350PD through Umbrella
Purpose of role:
The Assistant CoSec role will work in close collaboration with the group CSO team supporting corporate governance accountabilities for the main listed entity to ensure the Group complies with all governance, regulatory and legal requirements.
As a key member of the Company Secretary global team, the Assistant CoSec will contribute to the team's modernisation and transformation journey, including leading the identification and implementation of automation opportunities to deliver efficient end to end workflows.
- Companies House filings,
- RNS announcements,
- market abuse regulations,
- Blueprint database updating/maintenance
Education / Qualifications
- Fully or part qualified chartered secretary, lawyer or chartered accountant or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in a p.l.c Company Secretary environment
- Previous experience in global energy/or mining sector is desirable but not required
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.