Communications Lead - Public Cloud
We are actively looking to secure a Communications Lead to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our client is looking for an experienced Communications Lead to help scale up capabilities and align organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience in internal communications and Cloud and Infrastructure, digital services.
Communication is at the heart of all organizational business change.
- Engaging regular omni-channel communication across different segmentations of the business highlighting performance, successes, challenges, and changes
- Design and execute an agile two-way communications plan to advance employee engagement
- Put in place the mechanism to proactively gather and author content
- Work with the leadership to create the vision of the future communication assets
- Engage with Marketing to co-author content for external purposes across all platforms
- Support design and planning of global events
The communications will help:
Scale up of capabilities
- Attract and retain diverse talent to CIS with an engineering / everything code mindset
- Hyperscaler aligned, knowledge, specialisation and skills focus
- Set of assets per hyperscaler production lines
- Public Cloud Delivery playbook and rituals
- End to end operational animation across the client transformation life-cycle
- Participation in Group CoE, sales and solutioning
Key Skills and Experience
- Internal Communication professional
- A good working knowledge of creating a range of collateral (podcasts, video editing, gifs, animations, social flashcards, audio flashcards etc)
- An understanding of organisational change management communication
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and deliver within deadlines
- Event management skills - both physical and virtual
- Good customer communication and relationship building
- Recognition of sensitivities and varying comms requirements across different countries (Desirable)
- Public Cloud experience (Desirable)
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
For an informal chat, email