Commercial Manager - SC Cleared
Our Central Government client based in London are recruiting for a Security Cleared (SC) Commercial Manager and a Sneior Commercial Officer.
To undertake a range of commercial activity including sourcing & contract management. To support the overall provision of a commercial service to the client in accordance with departmental and organisational targets.
- Delivery of a portfolio of Commodities/ Projects including contract management of suppliers and competitive tender exercises.
- Supervise the quality, secure handling and dissemination of data/information, maintaining confidentiality, sensitivity and a duty of care in line with client policy.
- Executing sourcing strategies to support delivery of the client business objectives.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to effectively manage sourcing/competitive tender exercises and inform future requirements.
- Delivering procurement activities including sourcing & contract management, in line with EU and UK procurement law, and Procurement policy.
Key Skills / Experience
MCIPS (Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply) Level 6 or equivalent,
- A proven procurement background of successful delivery in a complex and changing environment, preferably in the public sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Procurement legislation.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Experience of effectively working as part of a team
- Proven experience of tendering activity & customer / service delivery.
- Proficient with tools such as Word and Excel and MS project.
- Be able to lead and deliver procurements from cradle to grave.
- Proven experience of tendering activity & customer / service delivery
- Effective management of contracts
- Provide advice on sourcing options and commercial models for category
- Ensure value for money is achieved and is sustainable and that risk is managed within the risk appetite